Using proprietary data and in-house expertise, Investor Economics provides research and advisory services to a wide range of clients seeking to assess business opportunities or gain in-depth knowledge of a particular product, channel or customer segment.
This important element within the firm's range of services has enabled Investor Economics to provide support to clients seeking acquisition opportunities, insight into the market potential for new products, the depth and scope represented by specific geographic markets and an objective assessment of strategies and business cases. Our consulting clients include more than one of the world's major banks and some of Canada's premier wealth management boutiques.
Some recent examples of Investor Economics consulting projects include:
- Acquisition targeting for major foreign banks
- Research into mutual fund wholesalers for a leading financial conglomerate
- Report on advice channels for an industry association
- Qualitative research regarding the financial information marketplace in Canada
- Acquisition targeting for a Canadian mutual fund company
- Review of expansion opportunities in the Canadian private investment counsel sector
- Qualitative research regarding private banking services for major banks
- Examination of the opportunity for pooled fund products aimed at the high net worth client
- Review of wealth management strategy for a leading regional deposit-taking institution
- Background research for a leading insurer regarding new product focused on the retirement segment
- Numerous Board of Directors and Executive Management briefings regarding the wealth management outlook